Heya Explorer 🕵️♀️ ! We strongly appreciate your learning attitude and your interest in making something awesome.
Welcome to NCDev Community 🙏🙏
Here is our Hacker’s Guide
Code Of Conduct
- Be inclusive. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
- Be considerate. We all depend on each other to produce the best work we can as a company. Your decisions will affect us and your colleagues, and you should take those consequences into account when making decisions.
- The integrity and authenticity of participant work is something that we take seriously and check using a variety of technologies. Copying the work of others, allowing others to knowingly copy a participant’s work, and/or misusing content from the Internet could result in removal from the hackathon.
- NCDev Ecosystem reserves all the rights to remove any participant from the hackathon at any point without any prior notice if found guilty. Guilty includes indulging in negative activity or breaking the hackathon rules.
- While asking queries and questions to the mentors and speakers, please BNBR(Be Nice and Be Respectful). Most of them are part-time as well as full-time working professionals.
The hackathon is for participants to dive into problems. Usually groups of 2-5 individuals form part of a project, such as building a new data visualization, writing a document, or collaboratively investigating a problem and building solutions. Participants take out their laptops, connect to power and wifi, and get working.
Hackathon Team Deliverables:
- Project Specification Sheet (Word) – Identify Problem and Solution
- Business Model (Canvanizer.com) – Is your Solution profitable?
- Presentation (PowerPoint) – Create Pitch Deck
- Demo (Website, App, Electronics) – Develop a MVP
- Video (Recorded Demo + Pitch)
How to use: NCDev Community Platform.
- Signup: Team Leader / Mentor makes sure his/her members are Signed up and logged in.
- Create Project: The Team Leader / Mentor can Create a Poject with their Group Name
- Create Task: The Team Leader / Mentor creates the 5 deliverables as tasks.
- Assign Task to members
- Keep us updated on the project progress
- Learn what is new and happening in the community and at events
- Connect, learn and share new opportunities in the community
- Post event network
- Create Groups and add members
- Share files and create documents to share with members